The nervous system controls and regulates all body functions, and normal nerve functions, through regular chiropractic care, is the key to greater levels of health and well-being. These are what the chiropractic profession promotes so that many more people will be encouraged to adopt chiropractic healthcare for their benefit.
Chiropractic treatments aim to relieve nerve pressure coming from subluxations, sprains, or partial dislocation in the body structures. It employs manipulative adjustments to the affected body structures, particularly to the spine. The human body with normal nerve functions is a complete self-healing creature.
When to Get Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is one of the leading alternatives to medical care for pain management and preventive health care. It offers economical, safe and effective treatment strategies.
The following are some of the most common conditions when you should consider going to your chiropractor for a chiropractic treatment:
- Spinal misalignment and other skeletal and muscular disorders
- Back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, joints and muscle pains, pain in the connective tissues such as tendon, ligaments, and cartilages
- Slipped or herniated disk
- Connective tissue disorders
- Migraines and headaches
- Numbness in arms and hands
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Injury resulting from sports and accidents
- Carpal tunnel
You can also rely on chiropractic care to bring about improvements through correcting the following uncommon health conditions, cases of which have been confirmed and documented:
- Bell’s palsy
- Hearing loss, tinnitus, and vertigo
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Therapeutic support for cancer
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Chronic sinusitis
- Premenstrual discomfort
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD)
- Testicular pain
- Range of motion
- Talking sickness
Though many of these disorders are seemingly not nerve-related, it was the holistic focus of chiropractic treatment that led to the chiropractor’s successful efforts in solving them. The chiropractors took the time to understand the patients’ problems and created and implemented patient-centric treatment programs that paved the way for the successful treatment.
You can count on chiropractic care for help in treating health disorders manifested by other symptoms which chiropractors call spinal nerve interference, such as:
- Colds, runny nose, tonsillitis, sore throat, laryngitis, hoarseness, cough
- Dizziness, chronic fatigue, tiredness
- Asthma, bronchitis, congestion, pneumonia, shortness of breath
- Vision problems
- Heart conditions, including heartburn
- Liver conditions
- Gall bladder problems, bed wetting, hernias
- Kidney conditions, including irritable and painful urination
- Stomach disorders, indigestion, gas pains, gastritis, constipation, diarrhea
- Skin conditions, pimples, acne, jaundice skin
- Cold feet, weak arches, swollen ankles
- Sterility/fertility problems and many others
It need not take serious musculosketal and nervous system dysfunctions for you to consider chiropractic care. Just about any disorders of the body can be associated with the nervous system. And even when you are feeling great and not having any pain in your body, chiropractic’s holistic and preventive health care can help maintain your health and provide you with even better and healthier life.